الأحد، 10 يوليو 2022

Show HN: Whatcha – social network for digital media https://ift.tt/M5PbpQ7

Show HN: Whatcha – social network for digital media Hi all! Christian here, creator of Whatcha, the easiest way to discover, track, discuss, and share movies, shows, books, and podcasts. I created Whatcha because I wanted all the information I needed to decide what I should check out next in one place. If you're like me, you're having multiple conversations with friends on what they're watching, creating watch/read/listen lists on multiple platforms (or just a notes app) that quickly get disorganized, or just have a hard time deciding on what to start next. Whatcha is aiming to solve those problems by bringing everything and everyone together in one place. With the proliferation of media platforms, services, and content, Whatcha has been a great way to organize and share your favorites. I just launched Whatcha on the Apple app store, with an Android version coming soon. Would appreciate any feedback you have on how I can make Whatcha better and more useful for you. Thanks! https://ift.tt/gXsPWer July 10, 2022 at 10:57PM

ليست هناك تعليقات: